Currently, flying home from my first trip to Europe! I can’t wait to tell you all about it, but while we all wait for me to overcome the impending jetlag, let’s do some thinking.
While flying over the very large ocean, I was wondering what would my life be like if traveling wasn’t an option anymore. What if I didn’t have the resources (#blessup for living at home) to galavant around the globe? Would I still feel fulfilled? At the moment, it’s a huge part of my life. I’m in constant wonderlust mode. But is it something I need to feel whole or is it an extravagance that I enjoy, but could be happy without?
And this train of thought lead me to another – what do I really want to accomplish in this life? I think everyone has some non-negotiables. Things they’ve wanted to do since they were young. Things that have just always made sense to them.
So I pushed myself, and now I’m going to push you, to make a list of the top five things you want to accomplish in your lifetime. Big, small, responsible – or not. If you could only accomplish five things – what would they be? Just name ’em and start making them happen.
I’m also a big believer that if you put your vibes out into the universe, you’re telling the world that you’re going to make them happen one way or another – and one time or another – so here are MY TOP FIVE #LIFEGOALS:
- Support My Parents. Sorry siblings already called dibs on mom and dad. Told them they could live in my future guest house.
- Adopt a Child. This is one of those #goals I’ve always wanted to accomplish. Seriously, it’s been a goal since I was 12 – not really sure how I came to this conclusion that young- but it’s a must. Why not improve a life if I can?
- Write (and Publish) a Novel. Slowly in process. I’ll be sure to keep you posted…and maybe even give you guys a sneak peek!
- Go on a Safari. Hopefully, this is in the near future. Time is ticking to see those animals running free.
- Build (or renovate) a House. Because I like what I like.
What are your goals? Share them! And let me encourage you!